Looking for a venue for your next family Thanksgiving? No problem! Use our checklist to get started on any type of venue that you need.
Choosing The Venue
- Theme: Does the venue suit your theme?
- Size: Is it big enough to accommodate all your guests?
- Equipment: do they have all the equipment that you can use?
- Floor setting: Are the tables, chairs, cover, linens appropriate?
- Catering: Do they have their in-house catering services?
- Safety: Is the place safe for guests to store coats and their personal belongings?
- Restrooms: How many restrooms do they have for guests?
- Public address system? Is there a public address system for speeches?
- Parking: Are parking facilities adequate?
- Licensed: Are they licensed of alcohol and beverage consumption?
- Reservations: How far in advance do you need to do the bookings?
- Cancellation: What’s the cancellation or postponement policy?
Visiting The Venue
- Visit your venue during the day.
- Meet the manager to go over details.
- Enquire about the available staff.
- Enquire about the venue’s security.
- Confirm dates and times
- Have a written contract.
It’s awesome coming together. So why waste the moments when you can use our checklist and have fun with friends and family?