A training, workout, recreational, or sports camp will be great for any athlete who wants to nurture their skills, abilities, and talents. This checklist will help you to gear up for a sports camp.
- Objectives: Have objectives in your plan
- Understand: Get a grip of the goals
- Gauge the type of experience you intend to achieve.
- Kids: Make a realistic assessment of the child’s ability.
- Communicate: Have a frank conversation on the child’s hopes.
- Coaching: Find and talk to your child’s current coach.
- Get Informed: Gather all vital information from camp organizers.
- Confirm Participation: Find out if the coaches/ instructors listed will moderate.
- Ratio: Determine the campers to instructor ratio.
- References: Get testimonials from former campers.
- Schedule: Examine the camp’s daily camp schedule to see if it’s ideal.
- Headgear: Pack scarves, sunglasses, bandannas, caps, eyeglasses, etc.
- Clothing: Best attire (T-shirts, shorts, tank tops, long pants, jackets)
- Other Clothing: Swimsuit, underwear, pajamas, and robes.
- Footwear: Bring boots, sandals, dress shoes, tennis shoes, and socks.
- Bed and bath accessories: Towels, a blanket, pillowcases, pillow, sleeping bag, laundry bag, sheets, and mattress pad.
- Bathroom kit: Pack shampoo, soap, toothbrush, brush and comb, insect repellent, toothpaste, sunscreen/sunblock, and lip balm.
- Books and magazines.
Get down to the most memorable sports camp experience with our simple to follow checklist. Share with your loved ones and let them also have the best experience.