The most adventurous trips are called the safaris. They are like quest and that’s the more reason you want them to be epic. Here are tips on this checklist that will give you exactly that.
- Try to avoid infectious diseases.
- Stay away from people who have a cold or even influenza.
- Reduce sports, drive particularly defensively, eat less, eat only easily digestible foods.
- Find out how much your airline allows you to bring.
- Put little locks on the zippers of your bag.
- Do not put any valuables into the checked luggage.
What To Bring
- Passport is valid for at least 6 more months.
- A copy of your passport.
- Vaccination certificate.
- Travel health insurance.
- Bookings and airline flight tickets.
- Light summer clothes in light colors.
- For the evenings bring some clothes that cover you up to your wrists and ankles to reduce mosquito stings.
- One warm jacket or a warm sweater for cool evenings and mornings.
- Traveling detergent, if you want to wash your laundry yourself.
- Sun hat.
- Bathing suit.
- Sun blocker.
- Toiletry: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, razor, tissues, etc.
- Mosquito net.
- Address book for writing postcards.
- Big plastic bags to keep the dust away from your bags.
- GPS receiver, preferably one that can load maps.
- Compass for emergencies or when a GPS breaks down.
- Flashlight, accumulators, charger.
- Book to identify animals.
- Vitamin pills.
- Malaria tablets.
- Iodine tablets.
- Cleaning cloth or an old towel in order to dust off your luggage after long and dusty car trips.
- A few sheets of paper and a pen to take notes or write messages.
It is such an awesome experience once your safari starts and ends with a bang. Let this checklist help you to get a smooth ride.