Getting the right realtor is a good pointer to nailing the right type of property or cashing in on your property. Here is a checklist to help you in getting the most appropriate realtor for your type of property business.
Selecting A Realtor
- Specialty: Identify realtors that specialize in your locations of interest
- Attend open houses: Helps to understand markets and meet realtors.
- List Down: Make a list of potential realtors.
- Contact the Best: Choose the best two or three agents on your list.
- Q&A: Prepare a list of questions to ask potential realtors.
- Interview a few different realtors – focus on chosen ones.
- Choose a comfortable location for the interview.
Questions To Ask
- How long have you been in business?
- How many homes have you sold?
- How many homes have you sold this year?
- What percentage the do listings sell successfully?
- How many listings do you have?
- Do you live in the area of my interest?
- How long have you worked in the area?
- Can you supply me with vendor references?
- How many potential buyers can you give?
- Do you have potential buyers for an ongoing basis?
- What is your suggested selling price for my home?
- How did you determine the selling price?
- Are you willing to prepare a marketing plan?
- Will you prepare a professional flyer of the property?
- Will you list my property on your agency’s website?
- How will you encourage your affiliate agents to sell my property?
- How often can I receive a marketing update?
A Good Realtor
- Works on deadlines.
- Has enough experience.
- Utilizes technology
- Markets to maximize the selling experience.
- Has a strong web presence.
- Knows every real estate law.
- Knows where to be found
- Is truly enthusiastic and excited about their job.
- Good communicator.
Choosing the best realtor for your property business just became easy. This checklist sums it all. It’s time to get your property business out there.