If you plan on taking a trip to Las Vegas, here is a checklist that will take you all the way through.
Before Vegas Trip
- Check around for good deals
- Compare prices to save on Las Vegas vacation.
- Use online services and bundle offers
- Visit Vegas midweek – it’s cheaper then.
- If a senior citizen, request rooms near elevators.
- Decide how much you’ll spend on gambling.
- If you’re hard up, don’t go to Vegas.
- Travel light
- Bring a jacket if it’s winter.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Get cash before approaching the taxi area.
- Take a taxi to reach downtown.
- Ensure hotel room has in-room safe.
- Pay attention as they walk across the strip.
- Watch for pickpockets
- Avoid the people who ask if you want free tickets to a show.
- Go for frequent buffets and casino food
- Before entering the restaurant ensure you know how much it cost.
- Order a bottle of wine.
- Have a plan on gambling.
- Consider seating in free gaming lessons.
- Spend a couple of bucks on crib card.
- Sign up for the player’s card.
- Use a slot card when gambling.
- Avoid 5-cent slots.
- Don’t gamble for comps.
- Tip good service to get good service.
- Drink water to stay hydrated
- Don’t complain about prices.
- Dress appropriately
- Get gel insoles
Follow our checklist and get the best thrill in Las Vegas. It is simple if you get every tip behind your head any day.