If you are planning to check in to the best hotel along your trip, you will find this checklist extremely handy. Use it if you want a safe and enjoyable trip.
- Is the front desk staffed 24/7?
- Are there non-smoking zones or rooms?
- Can you check in with a pet?
- What size of pet should you tag along?
- What is the hotel’s check-in time?
- What is the hotel’s check out time?
- What is the hotel’s policy on late check-in?
- Does the hotel have a cancellation policy?
- How much is the hotel’s room tax?
- What rate does the hotel offer on local calls?
Finding A Deal
- Look through online listings
- Work with hotel and tourist agencies
- Think of getting holiday rentals instead
- Ask for room pictures
- Check for some of the hotel reviews online
- Asked loved ones for recommendations
- Is there a swimming pool?
- Does the hotel have a relaxation park?
- Does it have a Jacuzzi or Meditation room?
- Is there a gym in the facility?
- How far is the hotel form the main city?
- Go with easy payments (credit cards)
- Take a reservation two weeks before the trip.
- Call a few days into your trip to confirm reservation
- Book through a trusted tourist agency
- Keep your room locked at all times
- Ask and keep the duplicate key if you are traveling alone
- Do a checkup around the room every time you want to leave or after coming in.
- Trust no one and never open for anyone who claims to be employees before confirming.
- Keep your valuables safely locked up.
Follow this checklist and get the best hotel for your personal trips. Remember a great trip starts with the decisions that you make.