Kids are naturally very good gardeners. They love to keep their hands dirty and are never turned off by critters. They are also super curious about everything around them. And they will experiment on almost everything.
So if you want to train your kid on gardening, this will be a perfect time. Take a look at this gardening checklist and let your embrace the outdoor gardening much more today.
Special Tools For Gardening With Kids.
- Gardening gloves: To protect their little hands
- Small garden trowel: To dig planting holes.
- Hand-cultivator: To remove the weed.
- 1-gallon watering can: To keep their garden watered.
- Shovel: To dig medium-sized or larger holes/ Transplant.
- Garden rake: To remove the mulch.
Best Plants For Growing With Kids.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Pole beans.
Success Strategies For Gardening With Children
- Separate them: Allow them to have a plot of their own.
- Instruct: Engage children/ allow them to practice from seed to table.
- Work behind the scenes: Keep an eye but allow experimentation.
- Appreciate: Be sure to show off their gardens.
Now you have the best remedy for your kids to start on their own garden. Keep it simple so your kid can love the whole experience.