What do your pals think of your house when they visit or pass by? If you don’t know when it is possible that your curb appeal could actually use a quick overhaul. Fortunately, you don’t have to use thousands of dollars to give your home the perfect appeal. Here is a quick checklist to help you out.
- Mow the lawn and trim the vegetation.
- Keep the lawn mowed at a certain height.
- Clean the driveway always.
- Clear all vegetation and shrubs from the walkways
- Clear grass from driveway cracks.
- Keep your garbage containers at the rear.
- Keep toys and bicycles from the yard.
- Keep the ‘Real Estate For Sale’ sign is upright.
- Remove window screens from the front.
- Clean the front door and the door’s frame.
- Keep your garage door closed and neat.
- Place a few potted flowers up to the balcony or front of the house.
- Place trash containers out of sight.
- Outdoor furniture should be kept clean
- Repaint the outdoor furniture if necessary.
- Clean, repair or paint all the gutters.
- Remove every source of odor until the house sells
- Keep the pet areas clean.
- Use a deodorizer for the house.
- Keep the kitchen clean
- Free up all the clutter.
- Keep bathrooms free from clutter.
- Keep kid’s tub toys stored neatly.
- Clean and dust the windowsills.
- Keep blinders open and raised.
- Dust everything.
- Remove ashes and soot from fireplaces.
- Clean all interior doors and frames.
- Keep furniture tidy.
- Clean and straighten closets.
- Keep dirty laundry in a closed hamper.
With these few steps, you will be surprised at how much change your home will get. Make sure that you become creative too along the way if you can. This will give your home a personalized touch.