Feeling all psyched up for your next bowling game? We have the best checklist for you. Use it and get the right tips so you don’t leave anything behind and spoil the game. Here is every tip for you.
- Find a bowling ball that’s the right weight and feels comfortable.
- Get comfortable bowling shoes.
- Always start your practice session with a positive thought.
- Make sure you’re throwing the first ball of every frame from the same starting position.
- Get the timing right – each step of your foot should match up with a specific part of your arm swing and release.
- Keep your hand and wrist strong through your entire shot.
- If you throw a hook, turn your hand and wrist as the ball comes forward from your backswing.
- If throw a straight ball, make sure to keep your hand and wrist straight through your release.
- Finish your shot by throwing the ball down the lane as it passes your ankles.
- Bring your arm up to at least shoulder height to complete the shot.
- Keep your hand either in the handshake position or palm up, depending on how you throw the ball.
- The ideal bowling ball speed is 16 miles per hour.
- The marks on the lane are there to help guide your ball right into the pocket, so aim for them.
- If your hook shot doesn’t cut back at the right spot to go into the pocket, a strike is out of the question.
- Find the right combination of angles, strength, and speed, and you get perfect pin action and the strike.
We have given you the tips that saved our bowlers. You can also use them to enjoy your next bowling outing. Pass the checklist to your loved ones and let them join the fun too.