Do you have a baby coming? Get prepared to receive that lovely soul with this simple baby nursery checklist.
- Type: choose a good idea for the baby beddings (a crib or bassinet should do).
- Blankets: Choose depending on your type of local weather.
- Sheets: Get at least 2 sets of sheets for your baby
- Soothing Instrument: buy a musical mobile with soothing baby tunes.
- Toys: Strap-able baby toys and mirrors inside of the crib.
- Changing table: An open-front changing table (one with storage baskets).
- Dresser: For a quick diaper change and preparation for the day.
- Rockers: A glider or rocking chair (should be comfortable with washable nursing cushions).
- Small bookcase and shelves: Keep the area super clean and organized.
- Diaper Hampers: To get your diapers organized.
- Clothes Hamper: To store your clothes safely.
- Baby Swing: A motorized baby swing for additional soothing.
- Get a theme: Choose items that work with your theme.
- Pictures frames: Family photo or wall decor to stimulate baby.
- Stuffed animals: For additional comfort.
- Nursery lighting: A safe lamp or decorative fixture.
- Changing Pad: In case the baby wets.
- Changing Mat: Step in for a changing table.
- Baby powder: For sweaty joints
- Diapers: For an all-around dryness
- Teething rings: For quick teething
- Pacifiers / Soothers: Calming the baby
- Wipes: To wipe off dirt.
- Diaper rash ointment: To keep diaper rashes away
- Thermometer: To monitor baby temperature.
- Cotton Swabs: To clean baby ears
- Burp Cloths: After meal burping
- Soft Baby Hats: Retain body heat.
- Hooded Towel.
- Assorted Baby Socks.
- Footed Pajamas
- Long Sleeved Sleepers
- T-Shirts, Caps, Pants, and Shorts
- 100% cotton clothing
- A Baby Monitor.
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detector.
Did our checklist help you? Why not spread the word? Share it with your loved ones today!