Anniversary parties are some of the best times to have friends and family close together with you. Here is a simple checklist to help you get ready for your big day.
Things to Pack
- Sunscreen: Saves you from sunburns
- Bug repellent: Keeps the annoying flies and bugs away
- Aluminum foil: for easy food packing
- Utensil: Napkins/plates/ cups to serve your guests.
- A tent: In case you are going camping or want an outdoor thrill.
- Ice packs: for safe compressions and drink spiking
- Cooler: To keep your food fresh through the trip.
- Ziploc bags: For hygienic food storage
- Baby wipes: non-allergic wipes for babies
- Beach chairs: For some sunbathing time
- Beach towels: for the sandy shores
- Blankets: When the nights get cold
- Candles: for the best evening aura.
- Umbrella: in case it gets to rain
- Garbage bags: for proper waste disposal
Food and Drinks
- A nice punch
- Sparkling apple juice.
- A bottle of wine
- Other juices and beverages
- Salad wraps
- Salads or sandwiches.
- Fresh Baguette.
- Fresh cut up fruit.
- Salt and pepper.
Now you have it all laid out. The simplest checklist to the best anniversary party; feel free to add anything that we left out!