Are you excited for your next trip to the beach? Well, you should. Just make sure you don’t ruin the trip by leaving anything behind. Use this checklist to make sure you’ve got it all packed for the go.
Things to Pack
- Sunscreen: Good for keeping those sunburns away.
- Bug Repellent: Enjoy your moment by keeping insects, bugs, and flies at bay.
- Napkins/plates/utensils/cups: You don’t have to feed on that plastic bag anymore.
- Cutting Board: Every foodstuff that needs to be chopped can be done safely.
- Umbrella: Just in case the sun gets so hot you may need a shade of your own.
- Garbage Bags: Dump responsibly. Keep the beach clean and save the marine life.
- Vegetable platter.
- Aluminum foil.
- A tent.
- Ice packs
- Ziploc bags.
- Baby wipes.
- Beach chairs.
- Beach towels.
- Candles for evening and matches.
- Cooler for food and cooler filled with ice.
Food and Drinks
- A nice punch or sparkling apple juice.
- A bottle of wine with a screw top.
- Other juices, beverages and water.
- Salad wraps, salads, or sandwiches.
- Fresh baguette.
- Fresh fruit cut up with chocolate dipping sauce.
- Salt and pepper.
You won’t regret a thing. With your best beach pack fully covered, it will be time to hit the road and have the fun of your life. Do you think we missed something to include? Help the community; give them anything else that they should take with them to the beach.