If you are spending the weekend out of the house you need to get a daypack for every accessory that you might need. Use this checklist when packing to ensure you have everything.
- Plan Trip: Know your destination
- Note Accessories: Write down everything you plan to bring on a trip.
- Prioritize: Focus on the essentials first.
- Attires: Pack two T-shirts, one long-sleeved shirt, and a sweater.
- Shorts: Bring two pairs of shorts for warm weather
- Jeans: Toss in a favorite pair of jeans.
- Underwear: Bring just what you’ll need.
- Sleeping Gown: Pack your pajamas.
- Shoes: Pack a pair of comfortable and versatile shoes,
- Pack a pair of dress shoes in case you have a formal evening event.
- Pack shoes in a plastic bag: Saves your clothes from getting dirty.
- Toiletries: Bring a small toiletries bag and carry just the essentials.
- Bring the wallet, cash, organizer, ID, etc.
- Jewelry: Pack a couple of pieces of jewelry, match a scarf too.
- Consider wearing a sweater and save room in the pack.
- Choose to clothe in colors that complement for style.
- Purchase compact/space-saving pack with compartments.
- Don’t over-pack.
- Leave expensive jewelry behind.
Thanks to this checklist you can now have one of the best weekends with pals. It is simple really and all you need to do is print it out and keep it next to your pack.