Trading in binary or other stocks is a great way of making money. However, before you trade you need the very best preparation. Use this checklist to get the help you need.
- Research: Check the markets for quick trading culture.
- Trend: Trade in the direction by which the markets have prevailed.
- Check the Industry: Determine if stocks are topping out or bottoming?
- Ranking: Ensure your industry is among the top ranked.
- Track: take weekly scale overview/check threatening chart patterns.
- Note: Take note of the best and worst performers.
- Check and also track the indicators.
- Compare: Compare your industry to others.
- Monitor: Wait for price to turn up before buying.
- Quote: Get a quote before trading.
- If the stock is up too much intraday you need to skip the trade.
- Look for the overhead resistance.
- Look for any underlying support.
- Avoid any stock that is showing a dead-cat bounce (past six months).
When To Sell
- Time: When the stock is about to hit your stop.
- Poor Performance: If a bearish chart pattern breaks out downward.
- Closing: The stock has closed below an up-sloping trend line.
- Aim Achieved: If the price has hit the target.
- Trend: If stocks in the same industry are topping out.
- If the entire market up yet stocks remain down.
- Indicators are diverging from price.
With these pointers, you have a complete guide to the best trading checklist. Use every tip to finalize the best trades in the stock markets.