Telemarketing can save you so much money especially when outsourced. Here is a simple checklist to get you through a telemarketing process.
Reasons To Outsource
- Employee costs: It helps you to cut down employees and overall costs.
- Equipment costs: You don’t have to install all equipment thus saves you money.
- Professional handling: Getting a professional to handle the equipment becomes easy.
- Years in business: Choose a company with great experience in the field.
- Computer skills: Make sure the company meets the average computer skill set required.
- Computer equipment: Confirm that they have the best tools for equipment to support your needs.
- Demonstrable results: What have they achieved and what tangible proof do they have?
Questions To Ask
- Do you have enough representatives?
- Do you offer training services?
- What is your average hold time?
- What is your average talk time?
- When do you operate/ What are your hours of operation?
- Do you offer customized services?
- Can you keep documentation for future reference?
Types Of Services
- Lead selling for new companies.
- Cold calling for simple marketing.
- Appointment setting for a quick set up.
- Outbound sales for more networks.
- Customer service for super cool services.
- Database generation for info details.
Telemarketing is the best way for any company to go and this checklist sets the pace for you the easy way.