Bring your pals over and have the best tea party. Get our comprehensive checklist and make sure you have a blast!
Tea Party Planning
- Guests: Make a list of invited people.
- Time: Decide on a date and time.
- Venue: Organize your venue.
- Invitations: Write and send out the invitations.
- Customize Invites: Specify the time, dress and type of the tea party.
- Create Menu: Include traditional and unique or seasonal teas.
- Theme: Choose your best decor and theme carefully.
- Floor Plan: Prepare your tea set and also place settings.
- Cups: Bring enough teacups, silverware, and table napkins.
- Etiquette: Brush up the tea party etiquette.
- Stock up: Bring in tea, milk, coffee, herbal tea, and soft drinks.
- Take photos
Tea Party Supplies
- Tablecloth: For table décor
- Tea napkins/napkin rings: to mop spillage
- Tea kettle: For the proper serving
- Tea set: To consist of creamer, teapot, and sugar bowl.
- Tea Crockery: To include cups, teaspoons, and saucers.
- Dessert plates: for simple dessert servings
- Serving tongs: for proper tea party etiquette.
- Cream pitcher: To set the creamer taste
- Sugar or honey sliced lemon, milk or cream.
Simple as it looks this checklist is an awesome touch to anyone who wants the best tea party for their loved ones. You can try it right away and see how it works.