Want to give your patio a befitting facelift? Get cool outdoor furniture for it. Use this checklist to get the best design.
Selecting Your Outdoor Furniture
- Budget: Figure out what you want to spend.
- Location: Know the landscape of your yard (size).
- Design: Do you want stackable or foldaway furniture?
- Style: Determine your luxury level
- Use: Determine how the patio furniture will be used.
- Material: What type of material? It determines maintenance requirements.
- Hue: Decide on a color theme.
- Traffic: How many people will sit at the table?
- Toppings: Do you want cushions on the chairs?
Buying Your Outdoor Furniture
- Test: Sit in the chairs (get a feel for fit and comfort).
- Size: Ensure seat’s height is right for the table height.
- Space: Ensure table is designed to legs plenty of clearance.
- Match: Check if armrests are matched to the table height.
- Comfort: Make sure armrests are designed for comfort.
- Spacious: Ensure seats are roomy from front to back.
- Ensure cushions fit
- Have ample padding.
- Wood furniture has closely fitted joints.
- Welded joints to be neatly done and unobtrusive.
- Painted surfaces should be uniform
- No sharp, unfinished edges on metal furniture.
- Furniture is designed that nuts and bolts hold
- Cap bolt heads
- Hose down plastic outdoor wicker: It removes airborne dust and dirt.
- Keep water away: Saves genuine wicker.
- Check: Unfinished teak weathers to a silvery gray.
- Apply teak oil: Preserves teak’s rich, golden-brown color.
- Paint: For Steel and wrought iron (prevents dust).
- Cover the furniture: Keeps rain/rust away.
You don’t have to worry anymore. This is the best checklist for patio furniture. Use it to get the top outdoor furniture designs.