Planning on having an office party? You’d love to have an event to remember. Use this checklist to help.
Planning An Office Party
- Be the Organizer: Choose to run seen as you had envisioned.
- Create the Lead: Pull in employees to create a committee.
- Suggestion Box: Create a short questionnaire and let employees solicit ideas.
- Budget: Decide on how much you’re going to spend.
- Guests: Decide if it’s an employee only/ employee and guest/ employee family event.
- Food: Determine menu
- Venue: Determine location, entertainment, and decorations.
- Time: Set the date, time, and place for your party.
- Activities: Schedule some entertainment to break the ice.
- Invite: Send out invitations (four weeks in advance).
- Reminders: Send reminder emails / post flyers on boards.
- Request RSVP’s to attend.
- Everyone: Ensure employees that work off-site attend.
- Security: Ensure the security of everyone plus the business.
The Day Before The Party
- Pick up rental equipment, tables, etc.
- Coordinate arrangements with caterer/helpers.
- Place a Welcome Sign at entrance.
Office Party Day
- Put up party directional signs
- Decorate Party Room.
- Coordinate set-up, service, and cleanup.
- Prepare and arrange food.
- Have fun!
From simple office parties to end year parties, this awesome checklist will leave you with the fun you need. Good luck!