Planning on going with your pals for a motorcycle trip soon? Here is the top checklist that will help you to get prepared fast.
Inspect Your Motorcycle
- Tires Inflation: Make sure tires are properly inflated.
- Tires Replacement: Replace any tire that you suspect won’t last long.
- Cables: Check if cables (clutch and brakes) are intact and working.
- Lights: Make sure headlights work properly including (high & low beam), turn signals, indicators, and brake lights.
- Check Everything: Check engine oil, coolant, and brake fluid.
- Check frame, chain, suspensions, and fasteners if secure and intact.
- Center Stand or Side Stand: Ensure none is cracked or bent.
- Shocks: Check if the shocks and the fork springs/ fork seals work.
Motorcycle Equipment To Take
- Helmet: Keeps your head safe in case of fall
- Jacket: Keeps the breeze away and keeps you warm
- Gloves: Keeps your fingers and palms warms/ prevents bruises on falls.
- Boots: Riding with your boots on is safe.
- Goggles: To keep the wind from your eyes and boost visibility.
Choosing the time to go on a motorcycle trip will be up to you now that this checklist has helped you to get prepared.