Are you planning to live life on the simplest edge? Be the best minimalist that we have around. Get your set of tools right. Use our checklist to start off.
- Cutters: for cutting wires and tiny sheets of iron
- Zip strips: to use as tie wraps and cable ties
- Plastic-electrical tape: for sealing open cables
- Small clamps: used to hold as vices
- Wire nuts: tapping ends of cut/ naked wires
- Small vise grips: Double up as clamps
- Flat file: Smooth edges of iron bars, knives, and plates.
- 5 in 1 knife/tool: Putty and pocket knife for tactical use
- Assorted fasteners: To help you fix nails, screws, picture hangers, etc
- 1 1/2″ paintbrush: Smallest in size for all purpose work
- Tape measure: 12 ft size for minimal space consumption
- Folding pocket hand saw: for your sowing needs
- Hex nut driver: Get a set for battery drill and screwdriver)
- 3-4 volt battery: to power hex drills
- 6″ or 8″ pry bar
- Screwdriver: get one with multi-bit for different sizes of holes
- Flashlight: Small with two triple A (AAA) lithium battery
- Pliers: Needle nose sized pliers for small jobs.
- Wrench: Crescent for 1″ opening
- Multi-purpose tool: Acts as a pocket knife – choose Leatherman or Gerber
- Small hammer: 16 ounce claw-hammer
The best tools a minimalist should have are what we have listed here. Feel free to boost our list with your best minimalist tools and keep life on the simplest direction.