Do you want a faster way to address your customer’s concerns? The help desk software might just be your best bet. Here is a smart checklist that will assist you to evaluate the help desk software in an easy way.
- Location: Where are your customers located?
- Tech Savvy: What is your customer’s overall technical aptitude?
- Communication Medium: Which channels work best for them?
- Motivation: Can they seek the answers on their own first?
- Size: What is the exact number of your customers?
Current Help Desk Operations
- Location: How does your staff work? On-site or off-site, or both?
- Tech savvy: What is the technical aptitude of your employees?
- Workflow: What changes can you make to improve efficiency?
- Knowledge Base: Do you have a repository of helpful content?
- Rates: What is the number of “help tickets” processed in a month?
- Reporting: Who may need access to all your activity reports?
- Current Software System: What are the system’s strengths/ weaknesses
Software Selection And Implementation Project
- Budget: What is the cost of making the software operational?
- Timeline: How long will it take you to finish?
- Staff Availability: How much time can you dedicate to upgrading the system?
- Decision Making: Who will evaluate the software systems?
- Service Disruption: Can you or your business tolerate an interruption on upgrades?
Potential Help Desk Software Solutions
- Initial Cost: How much will it cost to license the software?
- Training: What’s the cost of training the pilot team?
- Expandability: Can users be added at no extra cost?
- Technology: Is it hosted, or do you need servers and IT staff?
- Update path: Does license include all updates?
- Reporting: Is the reporting what you actually need?
- Integration: Can software work with digital applications
- Workflow: Will you how you do business?
- Trial: How long do you plan on using the trial version?
- Migration: Can you import an existing system to new software
Use help desk software and give your customer’s a timely solution to their problems every day!