After long use and because of wear and tear, it will be inevitable to prevent a puncture. It could happen when taking a road trip, going for a meeting, attending to an emergency, or getting back home from work. Once you hear the dreaded flapping sound of a flat tire simply pull over and follow these tips.
Tools You Need:
- Spare tire
- Tire jack ;
- Lug wrench
- Owner’s manual for your vehicle
Changing The Tire: Step by Step
- Park on a flat surface.
- Remove the hubcap
- Loosen the lug nuts (Use lug wrench – place it on the tire’s lug nuts).
- Place the tire jack underneath your car
- Jack up your car
- Remove the flat
- Put on your spare tire
- Lower the car
- Finish tightening the lug nuts
Back On Track And Beyond
- If you used a block, be sure to remove it first.
- Ensure all equipment – flat tire, lug wrench,
- Drive slowly
- Make sure to get your car to a mechanic
- If not visit an auto-body shop to replace the tire.
- Get another spare tire
Helpful To Have (But Optional)
- Tire pressure gauge
- Tire pump
- Tire patch
Well, don’t worry about having a flat tire anymore. With our tire changing tips, you should be back on the road in no time. We are here to hold your hand through it and give you the safest tire change experience ever.