Planning on walking down the aisle with the love your life anytime soon? A bridal beauty makeup would be awesome to amp the moment. If you have no idea how to get it going, use this bridal beauty checklist.
- Decide on the length, shape, and style of your wedding day hairstyle.
- Give your hairdresser enough time to create the desired look.
- Book weekly deep conditioning treatments for your hair.
- Consult with your hairdresser to schedule your final cut.
- Consult a professional.
- Schedule a trial session to see what your make-up will be like.
- Purchase the same items on the trial session.
- Stick to the make-up brands that suit your skin.
- Consult a skin care professional.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin regularly.
- Schedule an appointment for a facial at least 2 weeks before.
- Have your brows professionally shaped.
- Schedule a professional cleaning.
- Whiten your teeth.
- Get into the habit of flossing every day.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
Hands and Feet
- Schedule a weekly manicure and pedicure.
- Keep your hands moisturized at all times.
- Decide on the nail polish color for.
- If you are having acrylic or gel tips applied, make sure they are ideal.
You don’t have to wait anymore. With this checklist in your hand, you are half way to getting the best wedding in your life. Get the best bridal beauty touch with a complete checklist from the experts.