Biking is a great way to move around, commute to work, have fun, and keep fit. However, your safety while riding your favorite bike is of utmost importance. We give you the best bike safety checklist to help.
If your bike is new, take it on a few short trips around the neighborhood before venturing into traffic or going on an extended ride
- If your bike is of a certain age, check the tires for bald spots.
- Clean your bike regularly after use.
- Before setting off, put your helmet on and tighten the safety straps.
- If you are planning a biking vacation with a backpack, choose a safe and perfect fit backpack for your rides
- Before setting off, check the air in the tires and the tightness of the brakes.
Gear / Equipment
Use the best biking gears to keep safe in case of any eventuality including accidents, collision, and falls.
- Knee and elbow guards
Things To Pack
- Communication devices (phones)
- Warm clothing
Just in case the bike breaks down, these will come in handy.
- Spanner, spoke wrench and chain whip
- Sandpaper, glue, and patch
- Air pump
Road Safety Tips
- Kid safety
- Street safety
- Wear reflective gear
- Ride in a single line
- Bright clothing
- Reflective tape
- Pay attention
Enjoy every moment as the airbrushes through your face. Ride your bike with easy and keep safe all through the thrill. This checklist is your best springboard.