If you are running a bar then you need the best game plan to prevent loses and maximize profits. This checklist will leave you with exactly what you need for your bar equipment.
- POS system: Hotel management software for all your centralized operations.
- Bar stools: A simple and easy sitting platform for your clients.
- TV system: Cable TV for fast basic entertainment
- Music system: For the best tunes of the moment.
- Ice bin: For keeping ad serving ice cubes
- Glasses: To serve the liquor
- Ice scoop: To get the ice cubes out of the bin.
- Liquor well: The best for liquor barrels
- Blenders: In case you have to get a juiced up mixture.
- Soda gun: For a quick soda service
- Fridge: To cool the drinks
- Cocktail shakers: Simple strainers and shakes for best mixtures
- Speed bottles: For quick service
- Pour tops: For Tots
- Bottle opener: To open bottle tops
- Paring knives: For small time paring jobs
- Cutting boards: To chop on
- Glass mats: To catch the spills.
- Coolers: To maintain drink at super temps
- Washing racks
- Hand Sink
- Soap/ sanitizer dispenser
- Paper towel dispenser
- Sanitizer buckets
- Cleaning Rags
- Rubber floor mats
- Garnish bins
- Glass Racks
- Ice bucket
It is pretty simple to keep your bar’s inventory if you have a checklist to work with. That’s why we have given a fast and easy to follow checklist for the start.