Do you want a temporary or say a quick fix for your empty wall space? There is a better way to do it. The use of wall decals will give you the start that you need. Here is what you need to get the best wall sticker application experience of your own.
- Wall stickers
- Wall scraper
Preparing The Area
- Wash the wall: Use mild soapy water and sponge and wash off the wall before drying it with a squeegee.
- Dry the wall: Use a squeegee to dry the wall or if not, simply use a microfiber cloth to do the same too.
Arranging The Stickers
- Lay out the design: Depending on the design that you prefer, you should lay your stickers in such a way. Follow shapes, lines, or specific patterns of your choice.
- Tape the stickers: Taping the stickers before you fix them will allow you to stand back and picture what you have. You can as well make any adjustments that you feel are necessary.
Applying The Stickers
- Remove the backing: No you can remove the backings and place the stickers on the walls at the exact points that you had previously marked.
- Secure the sticker: Use the right wall adhesive or glue to secure your sticker at the exact position that you need it to be.
- Remove air bubbles: In case you notice air stuck in, use a soft sponge to rub on top of the sticker and actually remove the air bubbles.
Wall stickers will brighten any space that you use in your home. They come in almost every style that you can think of. Made of laminated paper or matte vinyl, they are the best adhesive patterns that you can give your home. However, make sure you are prepared and that you have all of the necessary tools and also materials before applying them.