Hit the fun road this coming year. Get your best formal anniversary party underway. Use this checklist to have the best moments.
Planning the Party
- Determine your budget: Saves impulse buying
- Determine the number of people: Helps to budget and get a venue.
- Determine the date: this sets the events rolling.
- Decide size: Do you want to have a large or small ceremony?
- Get the Venue: Shop around for a good deal from different party avenues.
- Get a Planner: Let the experts lead the way and make things simple.
- Get the Right Venue: Ask friends or colleagues for recommendations on venues
- Initiate contact: Start contacting places that were recommended.
- Have a Cuisine Plan: Get information on menu
- Research: Find out the cost, experiences, and cost of decoration, etc.
- Contact References: Ask for references to people that used the facilities.
- Ask for Help: Let loved ones accompany you to the final top choices.
- Book Prior: Book the place you have chosen in time.
- Find Entertainment: get a DJ or singer and book their services in advance.
- Photos: Decide if you need a professional photographer or not.
- Accommodation: Arrange hotel for all the out of town guests.
- Decide if you need a toastmaster.
- Get Attire: Shop for a dress/tuxedo and accessories.
- Have a Theme: Determine the style of your party
This checklist will make your next anniversary party rock. It is time you got the best thrill and this is your best shot!