I have asked myself this question a number of times before; why aren’t there more end of school year checklists? And then I remembered why. We have never put more effort into it. That’s why I decided to start out on this next checklist.
- Teacher’s Gift: Handcraft an end of the year gift for your teacher. There are many places to get your inspiration from including Pinterest.
- Have a Party: Prepare a small party for your friends and family. Keep it simple. Try out cupcakes with icing. You can also pipe it up with Wilton frosting tips in your school’s colors.
- Create a Bucket List: This is simply a to-do list. This will give you properly outlined details on how to spend your summer.
- Create a Reading List: This is one of the greatest tricks to push the summer through. Have your books listed and hang them on the fridge’s door to keep track of what you have read and what you haven’t.
- Get an Educational Vacation: You don’t have to just have plain fun, why not learn while at it? Choosing such a location will be awesome. A good example is Colonial Williamsburg.
I have kept it simple to help my pals and loved ones to learn something from it and build their own end of the school year checklist. As my reader’s why not top up your favorite to do things here too.